First and foremost, I know many of u guys have this thought that TCS is like a  Goverment office. U can come anytime to office and go anytime back to home.

Please erase that from ur mind. Its not like as u feel. But we can tell this in a different way.

Those who wanna enjoy ur life will surely enjoy it :) :) What ever problems comes on ur way, Just accept it and enjoy the life!!!!!!
This will make ur life so happy. 

I worked for TCS. Motorola is my client. I work on all shifts. I have loads of work to be done. But at the same time i enjoy my life :) :) So i am damn happy!!!

Why i am stressing this is, Everyone needs this :) :)
Because i have so many juniors who think they have married TCS or something and spend hell a lot of time on it straining their life.



Some of the important stuffs which i faced in this 2 year of corporate culture:

1. You have read in many papers that TCS is a company full of youths with age groups 22- 26.
The reason is as u all know that TCS has a bond of 2 years. So most of the guys Join TCS just to gain experience. 50% of the guys leave company (Including me) so that  they go for abroads to do MS, MBA.

2. The stuffs which they told in pre placement talk is all false. 99% tough!!!!! TCS donot sponsor for higher studies. Most of my colleagues have left company.

3. Corporate life is very bad. Especailly have to tell for girls. I am just staying in TCS just to complete my bond.
Girls and guys be very careful with the new friends u have got. be very careful.

Why i am stressing is, I had a good friend in my college (Don wanna tell the name). She was very good in my college. But the same girl i saw having a cigar and smoking outside ILP campus.

So IT life is very bad!!!!!! Tjhough it has some good things too.

4. Donot come with any expectation. Simple No expectations, No disappointments!! :) :)

5. Have a good rapport with HR. It will really help u a lot. TCS just doesnt stop with alone studying. There are many stuffs like TCS maitree (Sort of NGO). Its really awesome!!!!

6. First 2 years will play a vital role in ur career. There will lots of politics which will be going around there.
U might be having a tough life with loads of hectic works!!! But its all for good :)
Just accept it, show ur performance and enjoy life :) :)

7. have a very good set of friends there :) because having loads of friends @ TCS is like sitting in heaven :) :)

8. Girls Please donot work in projects which has night shifts. ( personal experience from my frds). Donnot chose such projects.

9. Committed ones who have their boy friend and girl friends there in TCS, U ppl will have an awesome time :) :) <3. Complete freedom!!!!:)
Guys who are single, dont worry.. u will also get one ;) ;)

10. Girls this info is only for u: Try to marry Guys who are working in TCS Onsite.U can enjoy with ur hubby in osite till he comes here. TCS will pay u ur basic salary!!!!!!

11. U will get discounts for all Tata products. But its very less. U can rather buy it without discount itself!!!!


If anything extra u wanna know ask me.. I will answer :) :)